- Data may be erased, such as contacts, pictures and videos.
- If the handset is Blacklisted (Reported Lost/Stolen/Replaced by insurance, or a bill has not been paid), we are not responsible for checking this, and any repairs carried out may still be chargeable. It is the customers responsibilty to confirm the handset is a legally usable device. This can be checked via Checkmend.co.uk for legal/Blacklist status.
- If the device has any history of intrusion (such as liquid, dirt and grime), physical damage, tampering or modification of the software, network blocking, or any violations of the manufacturer's warranty, it may not be returned in working order.
- In the unlikely event that a problem occurs after our service, you must cease using the device immediately and contact us for advice.
- The person who collects the device is responsible for ensuring the device is in acceptable condition before leaving the store.
- The device may need to be escalated to another centre, which takes an average of 10 to 21 days. If your device is escalated to the manufacturer, they may contact you to find out how the repair went. If a handset is found to be out of warranty, or a quote rejected, there may be a £10 return fee payable.
- If the device has ever been linked to an account, for example a Google email, or an iCloud account, you may need access to this account to continue using the device after the service.
- By using our service, you agree that you may be periodicaly contacted by us in regards to special offers, news, and customer service feedback requests. If you do NOT wish to recieve this, please tick here. [ ]
- The device will be recycled if it is not collected within 60 days of being informed of completion/repair process ending.